MACHINIST - WORLD-CLASS LUXURY
Calling all Machinists, a very exciting opportunity is calling your name!
Your chance to join this leading couture house that has become a global sensation! Known for crafting gowns that are both intricate and extravagant, showcasing refined silhouettes and embellishments with a high fashion aesthetic.
To secure this dream role, you will be an organised, mature and dynamic individual with experience working with luxurious fabrics and embellishments.
If you are confident in your ability, friendly in approach and have an exceptional understanding of garment construction & fabric knowledge then we want to hear from you.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5141
- Assisting with the development of garments alongside the designer and pattern maker to create production samples
- Producing a high-level quality of work with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with draping, beading, lace and hand sewing
- Providing solutions to issues which may arise in construction
- Sample Cutting
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Stock repair
- A minimum of 5 years experience working for a premium designer role
- Strong personal drive to go the extra mile in delivering excellent performance
- High level understanding of fashion and manufacturing processes
- High level of understanding with fabrics, trims and treatments and their appropriate uses
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team focused attitude
- Ability to effectively multi-task and meet strict deadlines