OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS MANAGER – LUXE LIFESTYLE
A luxury lifestyle brand that believes in ethical and conscious choices. A company who believes in equal employment development, strengthening the fashion community and so much more! What’s not to love about this brand.
My client is on the hunt for an experienced Operations and Logistics Manager who is able to think proactively in an ever changing environment. Now is your chance to work for this AMAZING brand and be apart of a movement in the right direction!
To be successful in this role you will be highly organized, results driven and have the ability to connect with your team to improve business outcomes.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5140
- Creation of purchase orders, tracking each through to ex-factory and warehouse
- Overseeing the use of Cin7 inventory software
- Managing all aspects of stock control; ensuring, within reason, all stock numbers are accurate and can be relied upon. This includes but is not limited to: controlling stock movements, managing, reviewing and reporting on stock on hand, managing aging stock and ensuring sufficient stock is available for orders
- Managing all aspects of freighting of incoming and outgoing goods including analysis and review of freight costs against budget
- Manage integration with our 3rd party logistics provider (3PL) to ensure systems are running efficiently and effectively
- Liaise and manage relationships with supplier, freight forwarder 3PL
- Liaise with the design, sales and operations departments to ensure the movement of stock through the company, both physically and digitally, is efficient and accurate
- Overseeing operations and customer service team to ensure orders are invoiced and dispatched on schedule, ensuring customer requirements are met
- 5 years experience as Operations or Logistics Manager
- Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- First-class influencing, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- To be analytical, strategic, team oriented, goal focused
- Extensive operational experience from a fashion business is preferred
- Experience in Cin7 software
- Sound exposure to IT/Phone hardware/software/services, Freight, Warehouse supplies, Logistics.
- Experience with International shipment and offshore 3PL