PRODUCTION MANAGER – SLEEK AND ELEGANT
This High end lifestyle brand is dominating the global fashion scene. Womenswear clothing made with love and care, this is a dream company to work for and an opportunity not to be pass up
We are on the look out for a passionate and wholesome Production Manager that is looking to contribute to an AMAZING team and someone who thrives in an innovative environment.
This role will see you manage the seasonal conception through to the finished product in line with the brands critical path, making sure the manufacturing process runs efficiently and reliably.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5135
- Be the in-house expert lead on production, working closely with our factories to produce product that reflects our brand vision
- Responsible for all communication and building strong relationships with suppliers
- Ensuring all bulk and sampling fabric including trims/accessories are approved on time and to the correct standard
- Approval and sourcing of packaging for each season
- Manage and maintain purchase orders (PO’s) to FTY; including pre-production orders
- Assist and implement a new sizing chart and guide to ensure consistency across all factories and garments
- Continually enhance the Critical Path to suit future wholesale opportunities
- Provide expert theoretical and practical capability and experience to all aspects of product development and production
- Constantly review and implement new processes and structure to improve quality, lead-times and deliveries
- Technical understanding of garment construction and knowledge of fabrics
- Strong relationships with off-shore factories and sourcing capabilities with excellent negotiation skills and strong supplier relationships
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills
- High attention to detail and solution driven with excellent decision-making skills
- Good understanding of current fashion trends
- Experience with wholesale management is an advantage