WHOLESALE MANAGER – BEAUTIFUL GLOBAL BRANDS
This is your opportunity to work for a very successful and exclusive fashion business that holds the most luxurious and high end brands.
You will be working along side the best in the business and gain the opportunity to make your own mark!
My client is seeking a Wholesales Account Manager that is ready to take their brands to another level! Someone who is dedicated and motivated about what they do and thrive of exceeding everyone’s expectations.
This role will see you develop research strategies and networks to find new Wholesale accounts to assist with the growth of the company and existing clientele.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5133
- Actively grow the Wholesaling client base
- Manage customer communications
- Constantly updating brands files to maintain the wholesale customer records
- Manage and schedule wholesale campaigns
- Make sure each collection arrives in an efficient and timely manner
- Manage all showroom appointments
- Maintaining customer orders from start to finish by liaising with appropriate departments in the company
- Responsible for the communication of all media
- Management of companies website, including but not limited to; updating photo’s, updating labels etc
- Manage social Media strategy
- Plan end of season portfolio to send out to wholesale customer and brands
- You will be a fashion industry professional with an extensive background in wholesale sales
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience in a wholesale sales or similar role
- Exposure to premium or luxury international brands will be highly regarded.
- Be a clear communicator & negotiator with the ability to influence and work well with a variety of people
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Astute inventory control management
- Fantastic ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Commercial aptitude and trend awareness
- Preferred e-commerce experience
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self-driven and motivated personality