SENIOR PRODUCTION COORDINATOR – STREETWEAR LABEL
This Australian brand is fast growing and continues to go from strength to strength! Known for creating modern, quality clothing sold in over 120+ retailers across Australia and New Zealand, there is bound to be a store near you.
My client prides themselves on sourcing the best fabric and trims from all around the world and is committed to producing quality clothing.
This role will see you coordinate the supply base through the development and production process, ensuring the highest quality standards and on time delivery.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a highly organized, results driven, problem solver then we want to hear from you.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5132
- Lead and develop Production Team
- Administrative duties including the co-ordination of all import documentation
- Set up and maintain critical paths for sample collections and production
- Follow up on samples, fit samples and salesman samples and ensure all products adhere to tech pack specifications
- Work with Production Manager on new season costings, looking at fabrications and construction methods to provide cost alternatives to the business Assist in the creation of the costing docs, incl factory costs, and quantities
- Help in tracking the workflow and solving production issues
- Build close working relationships with suppliers, warehouses and freight forwarders
- Provide accurate technical packs including specifications
- Manage factories in receiving photo samples on time for the photoshoot
- Ensuring bulk product is delivered on time to meet global customer delivery windows
- Raising, updating, receipting and costing of purchase and production orders
- Collaborate with the directors as well as the design team regularly
- Min 5yrs apparel experience in the Fashion Industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills and strong supplier relationships
- Excellent understanding of critical path and timelines, with amazing time management skills
- Organised with impeccable attention to detail, with an ability to anticipate problems and provide suitable solutions
- Exceptional leadership skills, strong team management and motivational skills
- A track record of consistently meeting deadlines and ensuring product specifications and quality standards are met
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and numerical skills