EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – TOP AUSTRALIAN BRAND
Part Time Role available: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday – Maternity leave cover.
Do you have a love for Eyewear and thrive off working in a fast paced environment? Have you always wanted to take your skills to the next level but have never got the chance? Look no further, this is the role for you!
My client is a very well known Australian brand who specialize in high end and luxury eyewear. This brand is on the hunt for a passionate individual that wants to take their skills to the next level as an Executive Assistant.
To be the right fit for the role you will be trustworthy and get things done with urgency and without any drama. Your role will see you working Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday as a maternity leave cover. You will be responsible for a wide range of things, from general support of administration to assistance with high confidential information.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5128
- Executive diary management including planning meetings, leadershipmeetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel (overseas and interstate).
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external stakeholders
- Partnering with leaders in their global offices
- Co-ordinating Board meetings & agendas
- Taking minutes and preparing follow up reporting
- Ad hoc research; collecting and collating any necessary information
- • Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- • Create the yearly company calendar of important events
- • Other special projects as requested
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant (supporting executive level managers)
- Ability to work autonomously and act with maturity, and maintain a high level of integrity, confidentiality and diplomacy
- Impressive interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of working efficiently and accurately working to meet tight deadlines at the Executive level
- Experience using Microsoft Office suit on a daily basis
- Outstanding time management skills
- The ability to think proactively, creatively and be solutions orientated