VIC/ TAS TERRITORY MANAGER – LOVE WHAT YOU DO
Are you wanting to get out of the office?This Iconic Australian brand is followed by thousands around the world and loved for their innovative and natural products. They have had such amazing success not only here, but all across the globe
This brand celebrates the boundless spirit of independence and adventure where fashion meets function. We are now looking for a motivated Territory Manager to nurture an existing client base and initiate new business leads across VIC and TAS. To secure this dream role. you will be sales driven and love the thrill of growing and developing the business utilising your excellent relationship management skills.
Combining your passion for the product and providing exceptional customer service will set you apart from the rest! This is your chance to get out of the office and out on the road! This is an autonomous role, so the ability to self-motivate and drive sales independently is essential.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5125
- Understand the brands and have an intimate understanding of their customers’ needs and expectations
- Achieve sales for each range with maximum sell through, minimize stock on hand and increase market share for all products
- Assist with growth strategies for wholesale operations nationally
- Build relationships with Key Accounts and organizing samples where required
- Keep up to date with marketing and competitor analysis, producing weekly and monthly reports to enable growth
- Develop sales materials and assist with presentations to current and potential clients
- Respond to sales enquiries and follow up and qualify as required
- Document and manage customer processes, maintaining all data and records
- Assist with the preparation of action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Manage the trade marketing calendar and coordinate team activity to achieve deadlines
- Assist with events, promotions, demonstrations and merchandising
- Work closely with marketing team to develop print and digital marketing materials
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Relevant degree in Business highly regarded
- Data driven with good analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent track record of success with optimizing sales
- Well-developed time management, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Used to working with fast paced environment in an autonomous role