SENIOR FLAGSHIP STORE MANAGER – LUXURY BRAND
An opportunity you can’t miss. This Luxury womenswear and accessories brand has recently refurbished their Flagship Store in Chadstone. Already one of the busiest locations due to their gorgeous iconic pieces, this modern lifestyle brand is loved for its unique heritage and inspired by international trends.
You will be joining the business at a pivotal time for the brand as it has been taken over by the very best! With new look concept stores being rolled out Nationally, a fresh new range has just dropped with a timeless and sophisticated aesthetic unlike anything else on the Australian market.
To secure this dream job, you will have previous management experience in a similar environment and have proven ability to lead and motivate your team to achieve the highest level of customer service and sales.
There is huge potential for career progression and a fantastic salary to match! Liaising directly with head office and be so much more than just on the shop floor!
The company culture here is second to none! There is a real focus on people, offering a supportive and positive environment where everyone is valued, recognised and rewarded for their efforts.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5124
- Management including proficient sales performance including the ability to mentor staff to sales success.
- Effective people management including recruitment, coaching and succession planning.
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure store financial reporting is correct and relevant
- Rostering, wage control, productivity monitoring and relevant reporting
- Driving brand recognition through the store and developing brand culture through developing a strong VIP customer base
- Inventory sell through, placement & control and regular feedback through to head office
- Coordinate marketing & promotion across the loyalty and VIP programs
- Oversee store stock takes and resolve variances
- You will have strong leadership skills and experience managing a team
- Demonstrated experience in a high-end boutique store
- You will be KPI driven and results driven with high attention to detail
- You will be operationally minded with strong management, leadership and training skills
- Exceptional personal standards and a strong knowledge for premium brands both Australian and International