State Retail Manager – Global Phenomenon
This Australian company is growing fast. A new position has come up within the team of this well regarded large retailer, just as they have hit the market globally.
If you thrive on the pace of a challenge, love rolling your sleeves up and are able to take on whatever is thrown at you with ease, then what are you waiting for.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced multi-site manager or cluster manager to take the next step and advance their career in the fashion retail industry.
Most of all, we are looking for a candidate who knows how to nurture a brand, how to implement policies and procedures into a retail business and who can assist with brand and sales growth. .
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5118
- Achieve achieving sales budget and profit targets
- Maintain a high standard of all aspects of the customer experience
- Maintain company training and development expectations
- Ensure all Visual Merchandising standards are maintained
- Ensuring company's policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ability to recruit and develop new team members
- At least 3 year experience in a multi-site management role, preferably in a fashion retail business
- Excellent command of Visual Merchandising
- Understand how to drive high performance through your people
- Track record in driving sales and thrive working in a collaborative cross functional environment
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organisational levels
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Work effectively under pressure, with exceptional time management skills