CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR - STEP INTO YOUR DREAM ROLE
Do you wish to combine your excellent customer service skills and attention to detail with your love for shoes?
This fabulous footwear brand is inspired by the streets of all leading fashion cities around the world and is increasing momentum within leading Australian labels. Boasting an immense following from both international and local celebrities and support from some of the country’s most prestigious boutiques, this brand is showing no signs of slowing down.
They are now seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join their energetic team and grow with the brand.
If you have a passion for customer service and experience in administration, then we would love to hear from you.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5117
- Delivering exceptional customer service to our wholesale customers, wholesale sales agents, and retail store staff through phone and email enquiries
- FTS reports & Delivery Report to agents
- Monitoring and management of stock across all warehouse locations and retail stores
- Liaising with the warehouse department to ensure all orders are dispatched on time and accurately
- Managing pro-forma invoices
- Gaining an understanding of the product ranges in order to offer product advise to customers
- Processing stock adjustments, TUN Break ups/Make ups, Stock transfers
- Processing of indent and stock wholesale orders and credit notes through AP21
- Management of EDI orders
- General office duties and support to office staff
- Minimum 1-2 years administration and customer service experience
- AP21 experience highly advantageous
- Is willing to build long-term relationships with customers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A professional and friendly attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and enjoy working in a small team environment
- Excellent time management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of the Fashion and Wholesale industry is preferred
- Wants long term employment in a growing company