JUNIOR SALES MANAGER – LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
If you are charismatic, able to work autonomously, and have a have a passion for driving sales – THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!
Are you looking to move away from apparel!? This Australian brand continues to evolve day by day and is known for their fun, original and inspired products and are dominating in their field!
This is your chance to utilise your knowledge of the retail and wholesale space and transfer your skills to an exciting Assistant Business Manager role you can truly love!
Reporting to the Business Manager, this opportunity will see you being the driving force behind sales and maximising brand awareness by leveraging retail platforms and channels.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5112
- Understand the brands and have an intimate understanding of their customers’ needs and expectations
- Achieve sales for each range with maximum sell through, minimize stock on hand and increase market share for all products
- Assist with growth strategies for wholesale operations nationally
- Build relationships with Key Accounts and organizing samples where required
- Keep up to date with marketing and competitor analysis, producing weekly and monthly reports to enable growth
- Develop sales materials and assist with presentations to current and potential clients
- Respond to sales enquiries and follow up and qualify as required
- Document and manage customer processes, maintaining all data and records
- Assist with the preparation of action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Manage the trade marketing calendar and coordinate team activity to achieve deadlines
- Assist with events, promotions, demonstrations and merchandising
- Work closely with marketing team to develop print and digital marketing materials
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Relevant degree in Business highly regarded
- Data driven with good analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent at optimizing sales and driven by numbers
- Well-developed time management, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Used to working with fast paced environment