DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER – ON TREND INTERNATIONAL LABEL!
This successful Australian grown label is known for their beautiful products and is the ultimate destination when it comes to fashion forward style.
This online clothing boutique are rapidly expanding globally and are now seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to plan, develop and lead a team to execute marketing strategies.
To secure this dream role you must be able to work autonomously as well as possess strong team spirit and have a bright and positive attitude. You will have great connections, the ability to forecast trends and developments as well as being innovative. This role would be perfect for someone who is passionate about what they do who can bring new ideas to the table and always strives to achieve their goals. You will be joining at a pivotal time for the business where you will have an opportunity to grow with the brand and take it to the next level.
Reporting to the Creative Director, this role will see you lead the Digital Marketing Strategy for the business with key responsibilities for digital performance, conversion optimization and ultimately delivering a seamless user experience for customers. If you are tech savvy, consumer-centric and have a passion for flawless execution then we want to hear from you.
On offer is a fantastic salary base + super + wardrobe allowance + Endota Spa treatments twice a year + an opportunity to travel both Domestically and internationally
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5111
- Create and execute the Digital Marketing and Social Media strategy in line with brand aesthetic
- Devise, implement, execute and report on strategies to deliver maximum engagement with our subscriber base
- Drive innovation of marketing activities based on current and future digital trends, in support of business development and sales team activities, revenue generation and customer experience improvements
- Analyse performance to help inform future direction of overall digital marketing strategy through weekly reports
- Enhance website content to ensure a dynamic, innovative website and accurate information
- Ensure relevant brand guidelines are adhered to and Marketing communications portray the brand
- Stay up to date with all emerging digital trends, competitors and industry best-practices
- 3-5 years’ experience minimum in Digital Marketing
- Relevant Marketing Degree highly regarded
- Familiar with navigating website backends (preferably Shopify)
- Proven experience with marketing, sales, collaboration and project management tools and software
- Proven experience in briefing design and copywriting
- Track record of achieving KPI’s
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop
- Highly organised with the ability to forecast and forward plan
- Proven digital marketing, social media and content strategy experience
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a close-knit team
- Strong experience in reporting & analysis