MARKETING MANAGER – FEEL GOOD LIFESTYLE BRAND!
Are you looking to move away from apparel!? This Australian brand continues to evolve day by day and is known for their original, trusted and inspired products.
This is your chance to utilise your knowledge of the retail and wholesale space and transfer your skills to an exciting Marketing Manager role you can truly love!
Reporting to the Group Brand Manager, this opportunity will see you driving brand awareness and community engagement online across website, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
This exciting new role will also see you working with PR agencies, influencer’s and not for profit organisations across brand partnerships and events.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5109
- Plan, create and schedule engaging content across all social media channels
- Plan and manage multimedia content creation: photography, videos, animations, apps etc. Including sourcing and briefing external providers
- Report on trending and effective social media activity and find innovative ways to increase Company's social media footprint
- Support and implement the content strategy across multiple digital channels
- Manage the marketing calendar/ posts to grow the social media presence and increase overall brand awareness
- Create, manage, optimise and evaluate digital advertising campaigns
- Coordinate targeted communications campaigns
- Interpret data and consumer segmentation to create targeted campaigns, maximise conversions and measure ROI
- Sourcing, recommending and investing in model talent and partnerships
- Influencer outreach, maintain current and build new relationships
- Coordinate paid social media advertising
- Coordinate and run events and exhibitions
- Manage platforms within budget to achieve traffic targets
- Use website content management systems to update product, price, inventory, promotional and other information accurately and on time
- Plan and execute digital campaigns across web, social, email, ads and SMS to achieve results
- Daily monitoring of social media and product review websites and responding directly to customers
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Very personable, a good communicator with a mature approach
- Experienced with Google Analytics & advertising, placing and analysing ad performance
- Proficient in full Microsoft Suite
- The ability to work autonomously and take pride in their work
- Proficient in Adobe software suite (Photoshop & InDesign) highly regarded
- Experience briefing and working with graphic designers, photographers highly regarded
- Relevant Fashion or Marketing degree highly regarded