DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST – SUSTAINABLE BRAND EMPOWERING WOMEN $100K!
With a mission is to create better lives for women globally through innovative, supportive apparel and building a business that has a positive social impact on both humanity and our environment.
My client hit the ground running in 2013 working with leading lingerie designers and manufacturers to produce this amazing product! Known for creating quality, groundbreaking underwear produced with sustainability and comfort in mind. With a key focus on empowering women across the globe they continue to create a beautiful yet functional line, keeping you feeling sassy and sustainable all day long!
This role will see you lead the Digital Marketing Strategy for the business with key responsibilities for digital performance, conversion optimisation, UI design, SEO, email marketing/ CRM and customer mapping/insights. You will also oversee all technical and development for the Ecommerce sites and business systems.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a seamless user experience for customers. If you are tech savvy, consumer-centric and have a passion for flawless execution then we want to hear from you.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5108
- Work with the Marketing Team to ensure the website is managed and maintained
- Drive sales and lead the team to achieve budgeted revenue targets and conversion by effectively merchandising products.
- Manage the upload and SEO optimisation of online products
- Enhance website content to ensure a dynamic, innovative website and accurate information
- Develop and manage CRM strategy and promotional calendar
- Devise, implement, execute and report on EDM strategies to deliver maximum engagement with our subscriber base
- Ensure relevant brand guidelines are adhered to and Marketing communications portray the brand
- Stay up to date with all emerging digital trends, competitors and industry best-practices
- Work with the design team in the creation and publishing of campaign content across all digital platforms
- Work with Graphic Designer and Social Media & Content Producer to improve the quality of content
- Create and execute the Social Media strategy in line with brand aesthetic
- Source and creating all content for social media - researching, writing, and editing new and engaging content that is bespoke and shareable across all social platforms
- Support events, pop-ups and other Marketing activities as required
- 4-5 years’ experience minimum in Digital Marketing/ Ecommerce
- Relevant Marketing Degree highly regarded
- Basic code skills highly regarded
- Understanding of web technologies - HTML, Shopify
- In-depth understanding of google analytics, google search console and google tag manager with the ability to pull out key data sets
- Working knowledge of digital channels for websites, EDM (Klaviyo)and social media channels both paid and organic
- Highly organised with the ability to forecast and forward plan
- Proven digital marketing, social media and content strategy experience.
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a close-knit team
- Strong experience in social media reporting & analysis
- Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- A deep understanding of community management, social planning, content optimisation & engagement tracking