PRODUCTION & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR – SUSTAINABLE BRAND EMPOWERING WOMEN
With a mission is to create better lives for women globally through innovative, protective, supportive apparel and building a business that has a positive social impact on both humanity and our environment.
My client is known for creating quality, groundbreaking underwear, produced with sustainability, convenience and comfort in mind.
With a focus on empowering women across the globe, creating a beautiful yet functional line of underwear to keep you feeling sassy and sustainable all day long.
My client hit the ground running in 2013 picking, prodding, prototyping, washing, wearing, testing and fine-tuning the development. Consulting with up to 100 textile engineers and fibre companies across the US and AUS with close to 1000 scientific tests working with leading lingerie designers and manufacturers to produce this amazing product!
This role will see you supporting the management of the production process with offshore production. You will coordinate the logistics of products to Australia and the UK, reconciling shipments and liaising with suppliers to recover shortages. The role will be responsible for entering and managing all purchase orders in the inventory system and supporting the Operations Manager in inventory forecasting process. The Product and Logistics Assistant will also assist the Product Development Manager in any new product development to ensure timelines are met.
If you are a highly organized, results driven, proactive individual, who strives for the highest quality standards for the brand then we want to hear from you.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5105
- Enter, update and receipt of purchase and production orders into Cin7 and communicate with suppliers
- Manage any transfer of inventory from AU to UK based on Operations Manager guidance
- Administrative work and Co-ordination of all import documentation involving invoicing, shipping and freight documentation
- Perform daily sales order checks to ensure orders exported to 3PL are paid, unfulfilled orders. Any discrepancy should be highlighted as a system issue
- Manage the entire production process, ensuring deadlines and highest quality standards are met
- Set up and maintain critical paths for sample collections and production
- Provide accurate technical packs including specifications
- Manage production for local and international sales
- Follow up on samples, fit samples and salesman samples and ensure all products adhere to tech pack specifications
- Assist Product Development Manager in sourcing of new vendors, coordinate new vendor due diligence process and set up if successful
- Lead and develop production team
- Ensuring bulk product is delivered on time to meet global customer delivery windows
- Raising, updating, receipting and costing of purchase and production orders
- Collaborate with the directors as well as the design team regularly
- Mandarin speaking essential
- Min 2yrs experience in the Fashion Industry, underwear/ swim experience highly regarded
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong relationships with off-shore factories and sourcing capabilities with excellent negotiation skills and strong supplier relationships
- Excellent understanding of critical path and timelines, with amazing time management skills
- Organised with impeccable attention to detail, with an ability to anticipate problems and provide suitable solutions
- Exceptional leadership skills, strong team management and motivational skills
- A track record of consistently meeting deadlines and ensuring product specifications and quality standards are met
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational, time management skills and be a strategic thinker
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills
- High attention to detail and solution driven with excellent decision-making skills
- Strong Computer literacy with MS Office, especially Excel