DIGITAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR – HIGH STREET FASHION
If you love nothing more than keeping up to date with the latest trends on Social Media, then this is the role for you.
My client is a well-established, innovative retail company and owner of three popular fashion brands with stores across Australia and New Zealand! Synonymous with fast fashion apparel and accessories, they have become a key player in Australian high street fashion retailing.
You will be joining the company at a pivotal time as they continue to grow and have huge expansion plans overseas! They are now on the hunt for an experienced Digital Marketing and Social Media guru to help them drive their success and take their business to the next level.
Combining your passion for social media, content creation AND digital marketing… this role will see you develop and manage the creative direction and all graphic design aspects for this label.
An amazing opportunity to demonstrate your creative marketing skills delivering cool content to the global market and growing awareness & desirability of a growing brand.
If you are creative, passionate and an experienced Social Media Coordinator who is ready to take on their dream job within a company offering great opportunities, culture, growth & benefits then look no further.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5103
- Plan, create and schedule engaging content across all social media channels
- Report on trending and effective social media activity and find innovative ways to increase Company's social media footprint
- Support and implement the content strategy across multiple digital channels
- Manage the marketing calendar/ posts to grow the social media presence and increase overall brand awareness
- Daily monitoring of social media accounts, including responding directly to customers
- Create, manage, optimise and evaluate digital advertising campaigns
- Coordinate paid social media advertising
- Creation of seasonal online campaigns, weekly EDMs and catalogues/lookbooks
- Coordinate targeted communications campaigns
- Assist with implementing onsite improvements
- Identify and flag possible social media risks
- MIN 3+ years experience in a similar role within the Fashion Industry
- Marketing, communication or related degree highly regarded
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ad Manager and Google Adwords
- Substantial experience with social media tracking, performance analysis and reporting on campaign ROI and profile performance
- Deep understanding consumer behaviour
- Creative flare with a strategic side to match
- Interest in emerging digital technologies
- Highly driven and enthusiastic
- Organised with the ability to multi-task