HEAD OF ECOMMERCE – THE DREAM JOB
Looking for Senior Ecommerce Executives to head up a division within one of Australia’s largest global retailer’s. You will be a key member of the Executive Leadership Team and look after all aspects of eCommerce.
With a forever growing audience, this brand is now looking for their next Head of Ecommerce. The role will see you provide leadership and strategic direction to grow direct to consumer sales, customer retention and ongoing experience within the brands website. This leader plays a critical role in the company’s global vision and road map.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5101
- Benchmark industry leaders to determine key gaps as well as innovate to identify game changing areas to lead
- Support digital globalization through adapting language and presentation of websites to all markets, where a strong business case and/or strategically important market exists
- Work closely with sales and distribution leadership to define and operationalize direct booking Strategies
- Drive conversion through the online sites to support company’s top line revenue goals.
- Present online product strategy and results at key internal/external updates
- Drive collaboration across all brand Product, Merchandising, Sales, Marketing teams to implement the best practices and maximize inventory and sales opportunities
- Create new relationships with relevant innovative digital & marketing agencies to build online traffic
- Coordinate with IT and vendors extensively to execute continuous evolution of the digital experience and manage content on sites
- Regularly develop and deliver updates to all levels of Executives through in-person presentations, conference calls, and written communications
- Combine expertise in sales, marketing, technology and management to deliver superior brand experiences for all consumers
- Develop vision for how to bring customer experience to life through Digital means
- Lead teams and execute on digital integration roadmap and provide regular updates to corporate leadership
- Oversee regional performance marketing, data analysis and mining segmentation.
- Identify and support the activation of new business opportunities in the digital landscape.
- Oversee implementation of features and design
- Partner with global shared service leaders to select internet marketing and social media integration solutions
- 10+ years of experience in digital space, including experience leading eCommerce and driving sales, and experience or deep exposure to technology platforms for content distribution, mobile technologies, digital merchandising, digital design and user experience, digital marketing and CRM
- 5+ years of experience leading and motivating large teams, including partnering across areas
- without direct supervisory lines
- 5+ years of experience managing eCommerce merchandise planning and buying teams
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; Obtain and compare information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action
- Stay on top of work requirements of agencies & ensure being actioned, ensure reports/questions are being answered & not left behind
- Ensures successful execution across of business plans designed to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes
- Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards