CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CONTENT COORDINATOR – INTERNATIONAL WOMENSWEAR
Are you ready to massively progress your career in customer service? Have you always had a passion to combine your love for customer service, content and social media? Than this is the role for you.
This brand is currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate all-rounder to manage their overseas customer service team and create exciting content. This label is an international sensation.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5097
- Act as final point of escalation for the team for customer related issues
- Provide leadership for the overseas team by inspiring them with the company's service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service
- Be an ambassador for the brand, providing insight to the team and implementing the brand's tone of voice
- Direct growth & success of social media strategies across all platforms
- Research and manage talent and brand partners to collaborate with and drive consumer engagement
- Assess daily/weekly service levels and quality of service; implement service improvement strategies
- Execute brand marketing strategies alongside the Brand Manager with implementation, planning, analysis and day-to-day management
- Identify key areas of improvement and report to the directors to implement tailored policies, procedures, technical improvements and training programs to address those areas
- Act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to ensure a customer focused approach to business initiatives
- Assistant in Social Media and Content strategies
- Influencer relationship management and outreach
- Development and delivery of Content drive brand engagement and sales
- Manage collaborations
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- 2 – 3 years in a similar position
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite Products including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to manage and prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders
- Meticulous organisation skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Management experience with offshore teams ideal
- Proven leadership and management experience ideally within the fashion industry
- A natural curiosity to analyse + improve
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency