PRODUCTION MANAGER - INTERNATIONAL FAST FASHION!
This powerhouse ticks all the right boxes when it comes to fashion forward style. Best known for their feminine yet fierce designs. This brand is sold both nationally and internationally in department stores as well as many key online retailers and boutiques.
This role requires an experienced Production Manager who is Bi-lingual Chinese speaking. If you are a highly motivated, organised individual with great technical skills and experience working across multiple categories we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Managing Director as a senior team member, you will be responsible for the strategic development and management of the production process. This role requires a highly organized, results driven, proactive individual, who strives for the highest quality standards for the brand. They must also enjoy working within a fast paced, focused environment.
If you are looking for career progression, then look no further. My client is a fast-growing company that loves to promote within. You will also receive a clothing allowance, have an opportunity to travel and have plenty of social events, just to name a few!
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5094
- Manage the entire production process, ensuring deadlines and highest quality standards are met.
- Set up and maintain critical paths for sample collections and production
- Manage production for local and international sales
- Liaise with and source new makers, suppliers and manufacturers
- Lead and develop production team
- Ensuring bulk product is delivered on time to meet global customer delivery windows
- Raising, updating, receipting and costing of purchase and production orders
- Collaborate with the directors as well as the design team regularly
- MUST be fluent in Chinese Mandarin
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong relationships with off-shore factories and sourcing capabilities with excellent negotiation skills and strong supplier relationships
- Excellent understanding of critical path and timelines, with amazing time management skills
- Organised with impeccable attention to detail, with an ability to anticipate problems and provide suitable solutions
- Exceptional leadership skills, strong team management and motivational skills
- A track record of consistently meeting deadlines and ensuring product specifications and quality standards are met
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational, time management skills and be a strategic thinker
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills
- High attention to detail and solution driven with excellent decision-making skills