GLOBAL SALES MANAGER – LUXURIOUS HIGH END FASHION AT ITS FINEST
Worn by international fashion icons all over the world, this is the opportunity of a lifetime to assist in the growth of a beautiful high-end women’s wear label.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will execute strategic sales plans to achieve sales and profit targets, develop relationships with local and international key customers to achieve long term business growth.
This role is for the dynamic and strategic thinkers!
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5092
- Managing international agents and stockists from Australia
- Implementation of strategy to achieve monthly and seasonal sales targets
- Make recommendations to leverage additional sales whilst ensuring profit margins are maintained
- Manage related costs to achieve financial budget each financial year
- Approve all budgets related to sales throughout seasons
- Develop growth strategies for wholesale operations and create strategy for growth of targets both domestically and internationally
- Conduct local and international business development initiatives to grow territories
- Assist Management in brand positioning and strategy – pricing, merchandising, forecasting
- Develop yearly plan and schedule for growth and targets
- Managing a day to day sales expense budget
- Identify and build relationships with future sales agents locally and internationally
- Ensure compliance with internal sales policies and procedures
- Recommend and attend annual tradeshows
- 8 -10 years’ experience in a similar role
- International experience with a womenswear fashion label
- Experience with majors nationally and internationally
- Demonstrated experience in achieving sales budgets
- Range debriefing and pricing
- Working autonomously
- Inventory management
- People management