HEAD OF MARKETING - THE ROLE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
THIS IS A CAREER DEFINING ROLE. An amazing opportunity to demonstrate your creative marketing skills delivering cool content to the global market and growing awareness & desirability of the brand.
This role will see you lead and develop the Digital, PR, Content and e-commerce strategies, as well as formulating social, paid, EDM and digital activity in a smart, efficient and nimble way.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5091
- • Establishing and keeping track of ROI on all marketing initiatives to measure success of campaigns & strategies and contribute to departmental competitive analysis to keep abreast of the market trends
- • Development and implementation of the brand strategy
- • Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the brand
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and categories
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the retail department; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate information, materials and presentations
- Managing creative production (both internal and external)
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented and achieved by the business and its entirety
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Set social media and content objectives as well as manage social media, content, and engagement strategies
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Analyse customer data to understand both acquisition and retention journeys across retail, and all digital functions
- Constantly evaluate initiatives with a fresh approach across digital, brand and retail marketing to drive both customer and revenue growth
- Lead concept, design and creation of website, POS, digital creative and branding pieces
- Create and implement PR strategy, to achieve tactical and measurable media coverage
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Current and proven experience with a fashion label
- Experience in implementing digital marketing initiatives that deliver ROI
- Experience in SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience working with Paid Search
- Experience working with Wordpress or similar
- Back end Magento experience is preferred
- Significant marketing experience, specifically in eCommerce
- Must be digitally savvy
- Have a passion for excelling in the digital arena
- Highly organised, analytical and creative
- Must have the ability to understand the marketplace including trends and consumer online shopping behaviours
- Leadership/team management skills