SENIOR CATEGORY MANAGER – THE BRAND OF YOUR DREAMS
This company has become one of the best-known and loved brands globally. A high end product made for people who are specialists and want their footwear/apparel goods long lasting.
We are on the hunt for a Senior Category Manager who is ready to take their skills to the next level! You will be supporting the General Manager to help define the vision and strategy of this company and manage the end to end product development life cycle. You will also be responsible the brands products in both global and regional areas.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5087
- Define Product KPI’s and perform complex analyses to drive product insights and data-driven product decisions.
- Monitor & review category product plans
- Deliver top line category turnover and profitability in line with budget expectations
- Develop and manage strategy for product styles – identify opportunities/ challenges and develop plans to grow
- Manage pricing architecture by category and brand
- Collaborate with GM of Product to develop from short term to long term category/product roadmaps based on business targets, in-depth analysis and clear understanding of brand and consumer
- Manage direct assortment creation for channels, tiers of distribution and refinement, ID longer term implications and needs
- Manage product life cycle and develop exit strategies for slow moving lines
- Manage monthly forecasting of national products in collaboration with sales and demand planning team
- Travel as required for both customers facing and meetings research
- Bachelor degree with +10 Years of industry experience preferably in either apparel, Footwear or Accessories
- Category Management experience in a high volume environment
- Knowledge of channel segmentation range architecture, product assortments, concept drivers and product flow
- Demonstrate the capability to drive end to end with respect for the GTM and accuracy.
- Solid understanding of sales forecasting based on historical sales trend reports and market forecasts
- Strong team and project management skills
- Experience with online and database analytics solutions