ECOMMERCE COORDINATOR & DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR - INTERNATIONAL WOMENSWEAR
Known for their on trend styles, thought out details and always timeless silhouettes, this leading Australian womenswear label is on the hunt for an experienced Ecommerce Coordinator to be responsible for the day to day running of their label’s eCommerce platforms.
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, this role will see you assisting across varied areas including CMS, analytics, tech-marketing, affiliate marketing, research, project management and development.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5086
- Develop integrated campaigns with Head of Marketing
- Plan, schedule and manage community of FB and Instagram. This includes sourcing content, writing captions, replying to direct messages and comments, interacting with 3rd parties
- Look after social media aesthetics, taking into account the DNA of the brand as well as in-house feedback
- Plan, implement and schedule all eDM 's in line with seasonal launches, exclusive ranges, promotions and other marketing initiatives
- Reporting for social media stats
- Co-ordinate digital advertising, ensuring that copy and imagery are on brand and approved by HOM
- Monitor performance, making changes as and when necessary & report on ROI
- Liaise with agency partners, closeIy monitor campaigns and report on ROI
- Manage affiliate program
- With the marketing team, oversee the website ensuring all touchpoints are on brand and in line with the overarching creative & marketing strategy
- Review all content and copy used for advertising to ensure it is on brand and relevant
- Assist in management of the merchandise tracker
- Brief and implement landing pages, banners and updates where required
- Write all website product descriptions and merch product
- Implement SEO and action tasks to continually develop all websites
- Manage and develop the loyalty program
- Highly organized, flexible with proven multi-tasking ability
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline (preferred)
- Experience within fashion / retail industry (preferred)
- Experience using eCommerce platforms, CMS, Microsoft Excel and Analytics (preferred)
- Superior attention to detail
- Confident, enthusiastic, passionate about fashion / retail industry
- Natural affinity with style, proven market and product knowledge
- Understanding of customer lifecycle and email marketing principles
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast -paced, collaborative environment