HEAD OF ECOMMERCE - FASHION POWERHOUSE
Are you ready to take the next serious step in your career and join this Australian Fashion Powerhouse!
Our client is a well know and established Fashion House which has a number of womenswear apparel brands who are well known both domestically and internationally.
They now have an exciting senior position available for a super strategic head of ecommerce!
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5081
- Build & manage the eCommerce strategy with a focus on sales, customer acquisition, email marketing & CRO with KPI’s against relevant metrics
- Oversee and review website changes including aesthetic, functionality & overall UX
- Create new relationships with relevant innovative digital & marketing agencies to build traffic via SEO, heighten awareness through brand exercises and increase sales via the website
- Develop the digital marketing plan for the website, constantly reviewing and reporting on digital metrics and implementing changes to increase performance
- End to end ownership of digital/eCommerce budget for the business ensuring spend is reflective of appropriate ROI
- Build and manage range budget and planners to ensure best possible change of sell-through
- Oversee social media planning with the marketing team and ensure monthly content plans incorporate a drive to eCommerce
- Work closely with key HOQ stakeholders to re-build certain brands online and SOV in the digital space
- Manage a team of 3 including: Digital Marketing Coordinator, Customer service/eCommerce assistant, Warehouse pick/pack operator
- Google Analytics daily use to review channel attribution, sessions, bounce rates, conversion rates, landing pages, custom reports
- Google Adwords: understand branded/generic terms, impressions/reach & ROAS
- Facebook Business Manager: understand different ad sets, audiences, impressions, reach, ROAS, frequency, CPC etc
- Excel skills (intermediate – Pivot, VLOOKUP, SUMIF). Ability to manipulate data from various sources and merge into the same format in order to accurately report on S/T & review ASP and action further mark downs, compare SOH against W/H free stock & purchase for fragmentation
- Have a great understanding of all metrics on site by brand: eg daily/monthly average sessions, AOV, conversion rate, number of SKU’s, FP/MD mix etc
- Outlook/Gmail Calendar: manage calendar effectively to be able to prepare in advance for buy meetings, communicate with inter sales team & action mark downs each month
- UAT: ability to identify issues with website & articulate clearly required changes to digital agency
- Stay up to date with latest technology, subscribed to eCom newsletters/blogs so that we’re not left behind with functionality
- Ability to identify failing levers and implement change, eg traffic/CR%/AOV issues and manipulate site to give best opportunity to achieve sales
- Negotiation: know when to ask for a better deal, not get sold on the first pitch
- Efficiency: often work comes last minute, eg styles need to go to production & fast analysis/action required to make decisions on buys/injections etc
- Effectively communicate challenges/issues/wins with leadership team without getting too much into the detail, bringing marketing into conversations that aren’t solely eCom focused
- Agencies: stay on top of work requirements of agencies & ensure being actioned, ensure reports/questions are being answered & not left behind,
- Google sheets/slides/docs as often work is communicated through these mediums
- Trello experience, not crucial as easy to pick up but definitely helpful
- Slack experience, not crucial as easy to pick up but definitely helpful