GRAPHIC DESIGNER - SERIOUS GLOBAL REACH
A brand new position has come up within the team of this well regarded large retailer, just as they are dominating the global market.
This job is not for the faint hearted, as it is a hands on role with a balanced mix of strategy and execution.
As a skilled and detail oriented Graphic designer… you will be responsible for developing high quality company marketing and communication strategies encompassing all areas of the business and ensuring consistency at all times.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5079
- Campaign concept development for omni channel execution and communications
- Conceptualize & design content for all digital streams; including website, emails, social media & ad hoc digital campaigns
- Monitor industry design/creative for creative trends such as typography, layout, coloration
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the brand
- Conceptualize and design all signage for in store display to deadline including; range headers, price pointing, specific campaign material
- Execute final artwork for window posters
- Ensure all creative is delivered on time to deadline
- Endeavour to increase efficiencies across all processes
- Photo Shoots
- Oversee creative concept development for advertising shoots
- Liaise with design team to prepare sample materials for shoot
- Organise and/or oversee advertising shoots
- Co-ordinate graphics for in store, advertising, PR and web use
- Work closely with online business to develop and maintain the website and keep updated
- Conduct annual website review and rejuvenation
- You thrive in a fast passed environment and are a conceptual thinker
- Ability to adhere to a brief and reflect the look and feel of a brand
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as well as Word, Powerpoint & Excel
- Basic understanding of Flash coding, HTML
- Ability to develop graphics for both digital (online) and print media.
- Experience with concept design across a variety of platforms, including Web and EDM.
- Strong design sensibility, design concepts and attention to detail.
- Experience within a retail environment, or a solid understanding of retail culture.
- Previous experience designing and developing medium-complex websites
- Negotiation skills with external suppliers
- Ability to multi-task and time-manage efficiently
- Demonstrated excellence in problem-solving skills for design and web work
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Demonstrated initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills