RETAIL CLUSTER MANAGER - STUNNING PREMIUM, INTERNATIONAL FASHION
A well-established fashion distribution business, known for the International, high end brands that they represent, now have an outstanding opportunity for a multi-site branded Retail Manager.
They are looking for someone to come on board at an exciting time as two of their high end premium labels continue to expand their retail operations in the Australian market.
You will also be joining a reputable fashion business known for bringing a high number of premium and luxury fashion brands to the Australian market.
You will utilise your extensive experience to build this part of the portfolio. Leading from the front, your week will be made up of coaching and mentoring your teams, achieving store and personal sales budgets, building and developing the VIP data base. The successful applicant will have worked in a similar role and is expected to be an astute, professional, highly presentable candidate. Above all you will be results oriented in order to manage all aspects of in store functions.
NORTH SHORE LOCATIONS!
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5078
- Sales performance including the ability to mentor staff to sales success
- Effective people management including recruitment, coaching and succession planning
- Rostering and wage control to ensure maximum productivity and customer service standards are met
- Achieving and exceeding gross profit and sales targets and controlling the P&L across your store network
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure store financial reporting is correct and relevant
- Driving brand recognition through all stores and developing brand culture through customer base across stores
- Inventory sell through, placement & stock control
- Visual merchandising including promotion implementation and roll out
- Multi- site branded retail management experience- 5 or more stores preferred
- Fantastic Communication skills with individuals & teams
- A background in branded retail fashion – high end Australian labels preferred
- Astute inventory control management
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self-driven and motivated personality
- Experience working with both concession and concept boutiques will be highly regarded