SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER – AMAZING BRAND
Be a part of a positive moving force within the Australian fashion industry. 2 day a week role.
My client has committed to making sustainability affordable for families. The Sustainability Manager role will support the Brand & Marketing Director and wider team with the ongoing development, monitoring, evaluation and implementation of this mission, as well as the communication of our progress to our customers.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5068
- Work closely with the Brand & Marketing Manager to evolve and implement the sustainability strategy across the business
- Identify and prepare for detailed improvement targets across the business
- Work closely with the team to improve operational and product sustainability performance
- Identify and support implementation of best practices
- Work closely with the team to develop a portfolio of suppliers of best available / most responsible materials
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to create brand content on sustainability
- Prepare, project manage and write up annual sustainability report
- Work with the Brand & Marketing Director and Operations & Planning Director to develop a sustainability plan to have all products made from sustainable materials by 2021
- Identify upcoming legislative requirements across all regions and advise on compliance
- 4+ years in sustainability, report writing, data management and responsible sourcing
- Highly experienced within the apparel sector and supply chain management
- Degree or equivalent (Master’s preferred) in relevant subject – e.g. sustainable development, environmental science, social sciences, economics
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or equivalent