PEOPLE AND CULTURE MANAGER – GLOBAL BRAND
Fantastic, flexible,part-time role 3 days a week for an experienced HR Professional within the fashion industry. This leading label is one of Australia's fastest growing brands!
They continually develop innovative product & push boundaries in the fashion scene.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced People and Culture Manager to lead their internal recruitment process. You will be joining a leading label in their field, who have a successful wholesale business both locally and internationally.
As a senior team member, you will be you will be highly organised, results driven, adheres to deadlines, strives for the highest quality standards for the brand and enjoy working within a fast paced, focused environment.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5063
- Manage the recruitment process from initial resourcing request through to negotiation and onboarding of new employees
- Network and build the brands reputation within the retail and ecommerce industry and build our profile and talent pool
- Coordinate resource and succession planning activity with Head's of Department's and Manager's
- Engage and develop our employees to grow their capabilities enabling them to do career-defining work
- Lead our continuous performance management and development programme
- Train line managers and employees in the process and encourage them to take ownership of their development
- Schedule quarterly reviews and ensure records are maintained and agreed plans are actioned
- Take feedback from reviews and work with managers and individuals to map development plans for each employee and feed outcomes into resource and succession planning activities
- Work with the managers to map talent and generate individual development plans and succession plans for their teams
- Take a proactive approach to maintain up to date job descriptions, frameworks, policies and procedures and sharing them across the agency
- Champion high standards across the organisation and work with managers to ensure these are understood and upheld
- Lead a responsive and adaptable learning and development programme to deepen our culture of continuous learning and future-proof the skills of our team contributing to exceptional creative work and an incredible client experience
- Develop, implement and communicate a people & culture agenda to deliver on our vision and mission as an organization - with a particular focus on bringing our clinical and technology cultures together as one team
- Continuously review guidelines, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant statutes and law and best practice
- Resolve complex issues covering all aspects of Employee relations including but not limited to disciplinary and grievances
- Be the first point of call for any employee issue, raising any business critical issues with the directors or relevant department head for swift and clear resolution
- Support and coach employees and managers in feedback and communication strategies and approaches that build a collaborative and healthy workplace culture
- Manage and develop develop strong relationships with recruitment partners keeping them briefed on developments within the organisation that impact candidate selection
- Attract and retain exceptional talent by building our employer brand and developing initiatives to foster a challenging, rewarding and fun environment focused on creating exceptional work
- Build a high-performance culture through continuous performance management and responsive learning and development programmes
- Degree or significant professional experience in HR, Organisational Development/Behaviour, Learning and Development, Recruitment, Talent Management or similar.
- Highly skilled in relationship management, negotiation, dispute resolution and facilitation
- Analytical thinker with high emotional intelligence. You can align the needs of the business with the welfare and development of our team.
- Adaptable, resilient, positive and people focused professional
- Friendly, nurturing and approachable personality
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate ability to interact effectively with people at all levels within the organisation
- Possess integrity in handling confidential and sensitive organisation information