HEAD OF WOMENSWEAR BUYING & DESIGN – INTERNATIONAL BRAND
This brand is here to disrupt the average and bring together the best global trends and fashion to inspire young blooded individuals. They consistently challenge the norm with one of the best cultivated fashion and youth culture’s within Australia.
As this brand continues to grow nationally and internationally, they are on the hunt for a newly created Head of Womenswear position. As Head of Womenswear you will have a strong understanding of our core customer and a strong commercial sense.
This role will see you looking after the buying and design team as well as leading and supporting the wider business strategic initiatives that champion continued growth of the brand.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5062
- Develop a customer centric merchandise and brand strategy that sets us apart from the competition whilst continually delivers on the brands core proposition
- Be agile, continually evolving the offering and uncover new brands/trends to drive customer acquisition
- Source and develop ranges, leading the team to identify both global and local market trends that are relevant and interpreting them for our customer
- Lead the team to develop and roll out an integrated Womenswear offering across both branded and vertical ranges
- Lead the team to source and develop new and exciting brands, incubate ranges, create brand experiences and leverage great relationships with both our branded and vertical suppliers
- Ten years+ buying and design experience, with a minimum of three years at a leadership level
- An exceptional understanding of the Australian womenswear market
- An intimate understanding of the customer segmentation within the Australian womenswear market
- Highly developed expertise anticipating and interpreting trends
- Experience in the development and execution of a merchandise, brand and product strategy
- A relentless drive for results with a focus on commercial and financial management
- Deep understanding of category management, ranging from financial and inventory management to vendor and supplier management
- Proven track record of the development of both individuals and teams for success
- Strong analytical skills and a depth of experience in consumer insights and research
- Demonstrated experience in vendor and supplier management
- Strong experience in managing high profile brands
- Degree, Tertiary or MBA qualification is highly desirable