MERCHANDISE PLANNER – RETAIL GIANT
The one you’ve been waiting for! My client is one of Australia’s fastest growing brands with over 140 stores nationally and a thriving online store shipping worldwide!
They continually develop quality and on-trend outfits with new styles introduced each week, pushing the boundaries in the fashion scene!!
They now require an experienced Merchandise Planner who is searching for their next step in the retail industry.
This is an open opportunity not to be missed! If you thrive on the pace of a challenge, love rolling your sleeves up and can take on whatever is thrown at you with ease, then this is the role for you!
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5058
- Plan key accounts to ensure orders, model levels and end of season rotations are all in line with OTB budgets, closing stock targets and rotations targets
- Oversee Stock Allocators across all allocations, replenishments and consolidations nationally
- Work closely with the relevant account manager on all planning aspects of account portfolios including attending range meetings, product mix, model levels, replenishment orders, end of season rotations, stock takes, promotional activities etc.
- Attend internal and external range meetings for each seasonal release in line with company timeline.
- Review current and past sales results, range and brand mix, select newness and look for opportunities to increase sales with key account managers
- Analyse the previous season sell thru by Brand and apply lessons learnt. Rank SKUs in conjunction with the design team and place orders based on ranking, historical data, budgets
- Report on costings and provide recommendations for business opportunities or risks through planning data and present recommendations
- Ensure stock is delivered on time in line with budget phasing in the most cost effective manner possible and communicated to relevant team members across the company
- Liaise with the other departments such as buying, Production, warehouse, Visual Merchandise, Sales & Operations within the business
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Fashion, Merchandising, Business or Commerce highly regarded
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Keen attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, including trend analysis