GRAPHICS & PRINT DESIGNER - THE CREATIVE DREAM
My client is the leader of their field. Voted as one of the top 20 companies that are shaping Australia’s future through leadership and innovation.
They are now on the hunt for a passionate and creative textile designer to join their amazing team. This role will see you design mainly across textile prints with the addition of digital and marketing graphics.
My client offers an unbeatable culture and fun-loving team environment, amazing perks and rewards along with flexi work hours if needed.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5057
- Assist the head designer in creating and developing ranges
- Creating new and exciting print and textile designs
- Produce creative designs and layouts for range books, brochures, artwork requests and promotional projects for corporate and all company brands. Assist where required on marketing aspects
- Produce creative designs and layouts for catalogues
- Remain current in graphic art techniques and computer graphics software applications
- Pro-actively presenting finalized ideas and concepts
- Ensure comprehensive knowledge of local and overseas market trends
- Prepare trend and mood board
- A love for fashion and enthusiasm for the latest trends
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Proficient in CAD/Illustrator
- ‘Big picture’ thinking; contribute to team and business objectives
- Professional presentation
- 3-4 Years’ experience in design
- Develop & encourage others to deliver results
- Use personal initiative and be creative to grow the business
- Honesty and integrity
- Display a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong eye for colour and graphics
- Advanced Adobe Suite ability and experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Great attention to detail and the ability to implement structure and procedure into your working environment
- Tertiary Qualifications in fashion or graphic/textile design preferred