MARKETING MANAGER – LEADING INTERNATIONAL LABEL
The brand of your dreams! A fast growing company you can’t miss. This brand is constantly growing day by day and has no intention to stop. Our client is seeking an amazing Marketing Manager to reach out to an international audience.
Reporting to the business owners, you will be responsible for creating and delivering a fun and creative Marketing Strategy. You will be responsible for a strategic and comprehensive communications plan, ensuring that a coherent message runs throughout all Brand communications. You’ll be expected to deliver revenue growth; increase customer acquisition, engagement and retention through innovative and strategic marketing initiatives.
You must be able to work autonomously as well as possess strong team spirit and have a bright and positive attitude. You will have great connections, the ability to forecast trends and developments as well as being innovative, ROI and sales driven.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5055
- Create and define the brands Marketing and PR/Communication strategy that increases brand equity, drive’s awareness and ultimately increases sales
- Drive the development, ideation and strategic thinking of best-in-class solutions and extend our creative concepts in terms of brand collaborations, promotions, partnerships
- Build and Manage the brand Marketing calendar. Support the planning process, ensure efficient cross department planning and liaise with all responsible teams internally to ensure timely rollout
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders (Retail, Creative, Digital & Design Teams) to improve Customer Experience and perception of the brand. Execute ideas/initiatives to drive customer growth and brand awareness
- Support the needs of the store portfolio by developing strong local area campaigns/activations and build key relationships with centre landlord marketing teams. Implement new initiatives to that continue to grow local brand awareness, increase traffic and sales at store level
- Identify and assess ongoing marketing opportunities as they arise across the broader business
- Drive marketing initiatives that target key perception challenges with the brand both internally and externally
- Collaborate with aligned brands in the market and successfully implement brand collaboration/partnership campaigns
- Event planning and execution (including budget, guest list management and general event logistics ensuring all elements are brand appropriate
- Develop a PR strategy that increases brand profile and presence within market
- Define focus markets, media list and topics to pitch to media
- Maintain strong rapport with relevant media, stylists, celebrities, and influencers on behalf of the brand
- Define an influencer / brand ambassador strategy to create buzz in the relevant target group
- Oversee management of influencer program from initial outreach to negotiation, to execution, to KPI tracking, reporting and analysis, as well as organize and manage national influencer events
- Manage budgets and costs within agreed measures
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant media, influencers and brand liaisons working to raise visibility and secure regular coverage
- At least 4 years-experience in a similar role handling marketing and communications, ideally in the fashion industry
- Experience activating and managing multi-pronged marketing campaigns, including performance marketing, social marketing, brand marketing, content marketing, public relations and marketing partnerships
- Established relationships with publishers and media
- Proven ability to interpret data, derive insights and report accordingly
- Ability to manage third parties and agencies relationships
- Ability to manage internal processes and main stakeholders where appropriate
- Knowledge of Abode Creative Suite Advantageous (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)