STATE VISUAL MERCHANDISER – AUSTRALIAN RETAIL GIANT
An exciting new position has become available with one of Australia’s leading retailers. With their finger on the pulse of emerging fashion trends. my client prides themselves on offering great style and amazing value to all Men!
We are now looking for an experienced in-store VM, to translate the national visual merchandise directive into their flagship stores. This role is not for the faint hearted. This is a high-volume retailer who regularly updates their stock to represent changing trends and continues to grow!
Reporting to the retail Operations Manager, you will work closely with regional and store teams to ensure the vision and VM direction is executed to plan to maximize retail sales opportunities.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to be a part of an AMAZING culture and take this brand to the next level!!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced in-store VM to continue their career with a company with big plans for expansion. An excellent salary package will be offered and will be based on experience.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5054
- Merchandising store including windows and concept areas within the company direction
- Increase sales and customer base through various visual merchandising strategies
- Working within company guidelines to produce innovative concepts to drive brand vision
- Stock control and management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably with a high-volume fashion retailer
- Strong creative ability and eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial sense
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic as well a passion for aesthetics and presentation
- Ability to influence and educate retail/store teams
- Experience within the Youth sectors of fashion is highly regarded
- Visual Merchandising qualification (desirable)