WOMENSWEAR DESIGNER - INTERNATIONAL FAST FASHION
Worn & inspired by all the LA ‘IT’ Girls, this brand has a mass following and is not slowing down.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced in-house designer. You will be joining a leading label in their field, who have a successful ecommerce business both locally and internationally. You will be highly organised, results driven, adhere to deadlines, strive for the highest quality standards for the brand and enjoy working within a fast paced, focused environment.
You will work strategically with the key executives within the business on achieving product initiatives for each drop. You will have the opportunity to utilise your extensive design experience, knowledge of raw materials, technical construction, sourcing, costing & trends to ensure delivery of collections that show a strong brand aesthetic.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5045
- Strategically work with the design, production and buying teams to achieve product initiatives
- Oversee major design/product strategy decisions
- Develop seasonal designs and seasonal trend reports
- Set trend direction based on research
- Conduct post season analysis
- Work closely with marketing on driving campaigns based on relevant product & themes
- Work closely with the Production Manager to find suppliers that accommodate product requirements
- A minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional organisational, co-ordinating and communication skills
- The ability to work in a dynamic, face-paced environment and deliver to timelines
- Able to think laterally when solving problems
- Having previous experience working on a brand that is distributed globally is highly desired