ECOMMERCE MANAGER - LOVER OF ALL THINGS DIGITAL
Are you creative, analytical and love to be across a variety of disciplines? Our clients is a growing international fashion label, looking for their next E-commerce
Their current Manager is going on maternity leave and relocating, leaving behind a well set up and run eCommerce business that is experiencing great growth, yet has plenty more to accomplish!
The role can and will be tailored to the right person. Ideally, we are looking for a traditional E-commerce Manger that has experience working with an external digital marketing agency or a creative E-commerce Manger that is less analytics focused.
You will have proven ability and desire to drive sales and grow our customer database, whilst maintaining brand integrity as the key objectives.
Working with a Content Coordinator and a E-commerce Coordinator to upload, you will be familiar with the seasonal fashion timelines.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5039
RESPONSIBILITIES: Strategy/ Analytical +
- Main caretaker and driver of the e-commerce platform
- Set and execute e-commerce strategies
- Provide regular reports on the performance of all digital campaigns, across all channels
- Align social media marketing objectives with brand/marketing objectives
- Ensure campaigns drive specific objectives
- Effectively evaluate overall social strategy and campaign results, as well as interpret and report findings backed by recommendations
- Develop and execute objective led advertising campaigns, including optimisation
- Drive the development and implementation of marketing/customer engagement programs
- Apply e-commerce research and development methods to find emerging trends and technologies to assist with growth
- Work with web development agency to conduct website audits, updates & design changes to improve UX/UI
RESPONSIBILITIES: Creative +
- Gate keeper of the visual look and feel of the ecommerce site and Instagram account
- Utilise all content from campaign, video, press, influencer press, in-house imagery in an engaging and cohesive manner
- Collaborate with internal creatives to execute key messaging
- Curate and create ongoing content schedules
- Provide compelling ad-campaigns and content
RESPONSIBILITIES: Management +
- Day-to-day management of our key digital channels including website, email marketing, digital advertising
- Work with external digital marketing agency to create and manage paid advertising activities
- Manage fortnightly/monthly WIPs and reporting
- Manage end-to-end process; online strategy, online content through to reporting on ROI
Good to see you're still reading!
- Creative flare with a strategic side to match
- 3+ years of working as an e-commerce manager
- 2+ years working with an external digital marketing agency
- 1+ years managing junior and mid-level support
- Solid understanding of how to implement social media campaigns strategies/tactics to align with overall business objectives and outcomes
- Proven management of social media channels and ability to navigate the intricacies of Facebook and Instagram, along with monitoring and analytical tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights etc.)
- Possess the capability to create and curate content (Adobe Creative Suite skills is a must!)
- Proven time and project management skills
- You love multitasking across a few disciplines
- Hands on company culture doesn't scare you, in fact, you thrive off working in a close knit team where you have the opportunity to wear a variety of hats and your say is important
- You want to come to work, and be surrounded by people who love what they do & support you
- Love office dogs, drinks on Friday, monthly trivia and occasional group yoga/bowling