ECOMMERCE MANAGER - INTERNATIONAL BRAND
This leading label remains one of Australia’s fastest growing brands! They continually develop innovative product & push boundaries in the fashion scene.
This role will see you lead and develop the Marketing, Digital and e-commerce strategies, as well as formulate social, paid, EDM and digital activity in a smart, efficient way.
You will be responsible for tying strategy and creative together as the company continues to grow at a rapid pace. You will manage the digital (online) elements of the marketing mix as well as integrate with offline (print, PR, retail) and work with other departments (logistics, product development, retail) to ensure the implementation of the marketing plan is coordinated, aligned and consistent.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5023
- Develop and implement online customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Drive targets and lead the team to achieve budgeted sales target, including driving sales, traffic, and conversion
- Develop the digital marketing strategy across online channels; manage/optimise Ecommerce budget and ensure integration with the retail strategy
- Responsible for understanding the customer’s experience on the website, and working cross-functionally to design the strategy and execution of initiatives that will improve the customer experience
- Develop and implement a full SEO and PPC strategy
- Develop and implement a Social Media strategy
- Liaise with existing and new affiliates / partners to drive referring traffic and customer acquisition
- Develop and manage CRM strategy and promotional calender. Devise, implement, execute and report on EDM strategies to deliver maximum engagement with our subscriber base
- Develop actionable reporting and insights on sales performance & effectiveness of campaigns and make recommendations based on these insights including, Google Analytics, EDM, SEO, affiliate, customer acquisition, retention and social media reporting and analysis
- Enhance website content and manage new content creation to ensure a dynamic, innovative website and accurate information
- Ensure the website content is managed, maintained and available 24/7
- Produce and present reporting for management meetings
- Build and manage effective relationships with third party partners such as Web Design, SEO, SEM etc
- Overlook that all orders are fulfilled, there are no shortages/partials and the business fulfilment strategy is optimised for maximum time and cost efficiencies
- Drive ongoing innovation in the online experience
- Experience in implementing digital marketing initiatives that deliver ROI
- Experience within retail eCommerce
- Experience in SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience working with Paid Search
- Experience working with WordPress or similar
- Back end Magento experience is preferred
- Significant marketing experience, specifically in eCommerce
- Must be digitally savvy
- Have a passion for excelling in the digital arena
- Highly organised, analytical and creative
- Strong user understanding and demonstrated experience in web content, usability, architecture, technology and digital to deliver best user experience
- Beauty industry, retail or FMCG experience preferred
- Must have the ability to understand the marketplace including trends and consumer online shopping behaviours
- Leadership/team management skills
- Execution of digital marketing and promotional calendar and achievement of eCommerce sales and KPI objectives