BRAND STRATEGIST – YOUR DREAM JOB
Do you want to work with a brand that works to create a desirable world that customers are wanting to be a part of? Have you dreamed of working for a brand that are one of the leader’s in Australian Fashion? Well now’s your chance!
This well-known international label has a Brand Strategist vacancy available. Working with a well-known global and domestic fashion brand, the ideal candidates will plan & execute digital content, create engaging creative posts, execute influencer engagement, grow and maintain social media channels and website.
The ideal candidates are individuals with strong organisational qualities who will be proactive and forward thinking, ensuring they are always ahead of the ever-changing realm of digital and social media.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 5011
- Create strategic social media campaigns to engage followers and provoke conversation, including reaching out to influencers and bloggers for collaborations
- Responsible for managing all social media profiles for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter
- Creating and executing monthly Social Media strategies in line with brand aesthetic
- Sourcing and creating all content for social media - researching, writing, and editing new and engaging content that is bespoke and shareable across all social platforms
- Generating Content Grids
- End to end management of social media and digital content campaigns
- Driving brand awareness and social media presence
- Creating and rolling out influencer engagement recommendations and strategies
- Community Management
- 4-5 years’ experience minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to forecast and forward plan
- Proven digital marketing, social media and content strategy experience
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a close-knit team
- Strong experience in social media reporting & analysis
- Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Australian fashion and beauty social media landscape including bloggers, influencers, celebrities and models is a must
- A deep understanding of community management, social planning, content optimisation & engagement tracking
- A solid understanding of how to drive brand awareness, create engagement with understanding of who the top blogger/social media/celebrity's influences are, as well as genuine passion the fashion and beauty industry is key to success
- Photography, video editing & writing skills is a plus
- Must be active on social media yourself and possess a strong working knowledge of social media platforms