PRODUCT MANAGER – GLOBAL BUSINESS, DOMINATING ITS FIELD
This is THE opportunity of a lifetime to make your mark on the global stage. Our client is a highly reputable Australian powerhouse. With multiple labels, this role will see you cover 2 of their global successes.
As Product Manager for these well-known brands you will have well developed experience with a production department. Wearing many hats you will have managed a team, been across project planning and managed offshore apparel.
Working with the Managing Director, you will have an intimate understanding of their customers’ needs and expectations. You will relish knowing your garment designs came from yours and at times the founding owners’ ideas and innovations.
As this is a newly created role and created in response due to the ongoing growth and success of the company, you will be required to develop the infrastructure, systems and processes to evolve the department and your role in the company.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 4932
- Product strategic plans – Develop and manage strategy for product styles – identify opportunities/ challenges and develop plans to grow
- Manage internally Senior Pattern maker, Production Manager, Warehouse manager and externally all freelances, contractors, suppliers etc.
- Supply market analysis. Assess potential new and oversee the management of existing global and local suppliers.
- Manage pricing architecture by category and brand
- Conduct initial high level forecast to ensure budget $ expectations are met
- Monthly forecasting of national products in collaboration with sales and demand planning team
- Monitor & review category product plans
- Market intelligence for market research purposes
- Travel as required for both customer facing and meetings research
- Deliver top line category turnover and profitability in line with budget expectations
- Create and deliver growth and expansion plans annually
- Product life cycle management and develop exit strategies for slow moving lines
- Minimise category complexity
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to assist development of brand marketing strategy
- Involvement and implementation of market research insights to assist with overall strategic range direction
- New Product Development decision on designs, pricing, timeline
- Product Management experience in high volume environment
- Experience with online and database analytics solutions
- Understanding stock inventory management and product lifecycles
- Must be innovative with a commercial understanding
- Ability to drive and monitor the process
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Strong team and project management skills
- Retail branding experience
- Solid understanding of sales forecasting based on historical sales trend reports and market forecasts