PRODUCTION AND PLANNER CO-ORDINATOR – INTERNATIONAL FEMININE BRAND
This leading business is fast growing, and now seeks a new production and planning coordinator, to continue to push the barriers and be part of their global expansion!
If you are ready to advance your career in the retail industry and join the next big thing, if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and if you enjoy flexible working. What are you waiting for, This is the role for YOU!!
This fantastic role will see that you ensure the smooth running of the production and planning branch within the wider business. This role is key to guarantee the constant flow of products into the business, according to the targets fixed.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 4930
- Build close working relationships with suppliers, warehouses and freight forwarders
- Work closely with the merchandise and design team to achieve the delivery dates required
- Maintain updated the development and orders costs
- Maintain updated the orders' delivery dates
- Help in tracking the workflow and solving production issues
- Assisting with the price negotiation
- Assisting sending the orders, receiving the confirmations, filling the ‘master file’ (Buy Plan) and issuing the cross docks.
- Reconciliation between ‘master file’ and HB's management system to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Issue and approval of all the care labels
- Maintain under control the level of the ‘non re-sellable goods’ necessary to run the warehouses and shops day to day operations, issuing the re-orders when necessary
- Manage the faulty process, working closely with the loss/prevention team
- Excellent attention to details
- Good excel skills
- The ability to anticipate what may be required
- Head office retail or logistics background
- Experience of working in a fast paced trend focussed environment
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to manage work flow according to priorities
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communicator
- Positive, proactive approach to retailing
- Flexible and can easily adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work autonomously and exercise discretion
- Ability to work to deadlines