CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER – LOVE YOUR JOB
My client is the leader of their field. Voted as one of the top 20 companies that are shaping Australia’s future through leadership and innovation.
Worn & inspired by all the LA ‘IT’ Girls, this brand has a mass following and is not slowing down.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and driven Customer Service Manager to lead their team and manage the whole customer service process. You will be joining a leading label in their field, who have a successful wholesale business both locally and internationally.
As a senior team member you will be responsible for the strategic development and management of the entire Customer Service team, you will be highly organized, results driven, adheres to deadlines, strives for the highest quality standards for the brand and enjoys working within a fast paced, focused environment.
Excited?! You should be! This is a fantastic opportunity.
Salary is depended on skill set.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants who fit the brief will be contacted in relation to their application.
Job Code: 4873
- Executing an exceptional customer service strategy, ensuring SLA's are achieved
- Being an ambassador for the brand, providing insight to the team and implementing the brand’s tone of voice
- Providing leadership for the team by inspiring them with the company’s service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service
- Lead, coach and train the Customer Service Team Members
- Assess daily/weekly service levels and quality of service; implement service improvement strategies
- Act as final point of escalation for team for customer or IT related issues
- Identify key areas of improvement and report to the directors to implement tailored policies, procedures, technical improvements and training programs to address those areas
- Work with real-time analyst to manage staffing plans to ensure capacity is met, taking into consideration on and off-peaks
- Provide weekly customer feedback report
- Manage customer related costs
- Managing all incoming returns
- Act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to ensure a customer focused approach to business initiatives
- Responding to customer enquiries via email and phone
- Security and fraud management
- Proven leadership and management experience ideally within the fashion industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people management skills
- Positive, confident and proactive attitude
- A natural curiosity to analyse + improve
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to confidently manage and organise a team
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Mac packages